Version dated – 04/06/20
As a leading full-service agency that manages, owns and activates event venues across the UK the health and safety of our staff, clients and guests in our venues is paramount to our operation. We have always prided ourselves in the high standards and safe operational running of our venues on a day to day basis and also our proactive approach to working with our clients to ensure that they too can deliver safe and well managed events for their guests. We are currently working with the Government on the measures required to deliver events safely in the future. We are already proactively working with our health & safety advisors, our cleaning suppliers, our security teams and our other trusted suppliers to ensure that once these guidelines are released, we are ready to ensure all these measures are met.
In the meantime, we are already working to ensure that as an empty venue, we are able to host site visits and filming events. We have complied with the government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19.
We will continue to monitor the Government guidance and we expect this document and our procedures to update in the coming weeks and months.
Here are the key areas we have been working on:
Steps to working safely
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work with us
- We have cleaning, hand washing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace
- Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk